1. Tom Fogden tells us that a clear purpose will overcome an unclear audience intention. True or False?
2. Jens Meiert says that one of the guiding principles of Web development is to think long-term and beware of fads. True or False?
3. According to Vincent Flanders, “Great web design is an art and occurs when design and content are seamless and you don’t notice its greatness.” True or False?
4. Grammar and spelling mistakes can cause a search engine to rank a web site lower. True or False?
5. In the DynoMapper article, the major categories of the quality criteria was identified to be usability, content and readability, aesthetics, and search-engine optimization and social networking. True or False?
6. Which of the following does Jessica Chan not include in her main steps of creating a webpage on her website “How to layout and design a website?”
Answer: Provide for collecting viewer information
7. On his webpage “Principles of Web Development,” what are the two ways Jens Meiert says to focus on the user? (Choose two).
Answers: 1. Setting up and enforcing coding standards.
2. Focus on quality
8. The expertise of the author is a critical factor for any content to be considered high quality. True or False?
9. Which one of the following is not a question you should answer before starting the development of a webpage, according to the Mozilla website?
Answer: What pictures should I include on the webpage?
keywords: school homework study test quiz